Work with me
I provide personalised support for you and your child through my specialist consultations, coaching packages and group workshops.
- 1 hr consultation
- 2-3 weeks' email support
- 30 min follow-up call
During a consultation you will receive personalised support and guidance that will allow you to work through a decision or cross-roads with confidence.
You will be able to put into action something you would like to change or achieve and have the opportunity to gain clarity on specific questions or topics you have been struggling with.
Discussion points may include:
- Whether an assessment is necessary and if so who should carry one out.
- Decisions regarding the amount and nature of support required.
- How to see dyslexia as an advantage.
- School transition and related concerns regarding access to support.
- Examination concessions.
- How to support your child at home.
- 6 x 1 hr sessions (fortnightly)
- 12 weeks' email support
In this 12 week programme we will explore the different support streams that would positively benefit you and your child, and proactively work towards actions that will bring these into motion.
Areas of focus may include:
- How to confidently support a child with dyslexia.
- Self care practices to nurture yourself so you are best placed to support your child.
- Identifying and nurturing your child’s unique talents.
- Understanding your child’s potential barriers to learning and how you can help them compensate.
- Selecting new schools and/or working successfully with the school to ensure appropriate support is provided.
Choosing GCSE or A Level topics, supporting your child through exams and accessing concessions.
Assessments – deciding on an assessor, reviewing the report and deciding on the next steps.
- 1 day workshop 10am - 3pm
We will explore a range of topics that will allow you to gain confidence and clarity in how to best support your child. In this small workshop of up to 5 parents, you will have the opportunity to gain personalised guidance and advice while benefiting from the peer-support of likeminded parents.
Viewing dyslexia as an advantage and how to nurture positive behaviours and mindsets that will allow your child to shine.
Assessment reports – what they do (and don’t) tell you.
Supporting your child with school work at home.
Working effectively with school staff to ensure you receive the most appropriate support for your child.
4 hours workshop (10am - 3pm) including 30min lunch break and 2 x 15min breaks – held in a local hotel.
Booking and enquiry details
For Consultations and Coaching:
Consultation and coaching packages are tailored to meet your requirements. Prices are available upon request.
If you are interested in booking a consultation or coaching package, or would like some more information I would be happy to answer your questions and discuss your specific needs.
Please fill in your details below and I will be touch shortly.
Workshops are held throughout the year. For further details of specific dates and venues please contact me.